Music moves the world, and we’re passionate about sharing it in the most impactful and culturally relevant ways. A significant part of Assemble Sound’s work orients our industry knowledge and experience towards music supervision and licensing services for various cultural distribution mediums: film, television, advertising, video games, etc. More than simply being a service provider, Assemble Sound believes that the dividends of creative services should be re-invested in the communities from which creativity arises. Hence, our creative services are deeply interconnected with our broader efforts in Detroit’s music ecosystem. When you work with us, know that you are directly supporting Detroit artists and our local music scene. Here’s what we do:
- Licensing – One-Stop representation of a catalog full of Detroit-based talent
- Music Supervision – Playlist pitches, quote negotiations and o/b/o licensing, sourcing not only our catalog but a variety of label, libraries and publishing rosters
- Original Composition – In-house studios with a diverse group of talented composers available for original composition
- Brand Partnerships – Connecting brands and artists in mutually beneficial ways
- Script Consultation – Working directly with your creative to identify, review, and fulfill the music needs for your project before post
Please use this form for all inquiries or email firstname.lastname@example.org to start sourcing music for you next project! Or, to directly search the largest catalog of licensable Detroit music available for sync, click here.